“Through the course of our lives there are defining moments. Perhaps I am at one of those crucial junctures now, contemplating options that could have a dramatic impact on my future. Do I choose the path that keeps my status quo intact? Or do I choose a path that could transform me as well as my circumstances? Whenever I reach a crossroads, I look inside for guidance. This guidance may show up in a variety of forms, but I recognize it by the way it resonates throughout my body, mind and soul. As I open my heart and listen, I understand which direction to take, and I move forward with confidence and joyful anticipation.” ~Daily Word
®What is CORE MAP®?
The CORE Multidimensional Awareness Profile (CORE MAP)® is an effective, reliable, valid, and in-depth personality assessment tool designed to measure the multiple aspects of self perception and personality development. CORE MAP® measures and evaluates natural tendencies, preferred functioning modes, personal effectiveness traits, strengths, weaknesses, reactionary styles, relating styles, tolerance levels and more. No other instrument provides a fuller, more complete personal profile. CORE MAP® is divided into three parts. SECTION ONE asks you to look inside yourself and, using one word descriptions, define how you see yourself. SECTION TWO asks you to look outside yourself at the way you interact with and interpret the world around you. SECTION THREE asks you to evaluate the degree to which you utilize each of the trait sets available to you. From these three evaluations you will gain a great deal of very useful information that can help you plan and direct your life to achieve optimal results.
With CORE MAP® you will discover:
- Your natural inclinations and preferred tendencies
- Ways to best tailor your lifestyle to your natural tendencies
- How early conditioning may have altered your natural personality
- Reactionary styles and persistence levels
- Motivators and de-motivators
- Occupations that compliment your style and how to succeed in other arenas
- What kind of work, environment & management style you function best within
- How to best communicate and relate to others (by type)
- How others are likely to see and relate to you
- Possible limitations and how to overcome them or compensate for them
- Natural strengths you can draw from to lead a happy, productive lifestyle
- Specific steps for achieving your highest potential
How is CORE MAP® Different? CORE MAP® provides an in-depth look at several aspects of your personality, and unlike any other measuring instrument, it combines those aspects to provide a truly multidimensional profile. CORE MAP® evaluates your nature, then reveals how nurturing and socialization may have altered your natural personality, for better or worse. It also measures reactionary styles and personal effectiveness to give you additional tools for greater successes in business, in relationships of all kinds, and in your personal life.
CORE MAP® goes beyond self-awareness by adding dimensions that lead to self-understanding and personal empowerment, through which individuals can take greater control of their lives and can create more positive outcomes in day to day interactions with people.
By measuring your personal traits from several angles, CORE MAP® enables you to become aware of conduct that may not be serving you well, providing you the opportunity to alter or eliminate negative behaviors. You may also become aware of positive attributes and personal resources of which you were previously unaware. Awareness of the traits that are natural to your particular temperament can serve as a powerful guide, enabling you to develop yourself in positive, purposeful directions.
There is no greater asset to an individual than personal power, which develops through the avenues of self-awareness and understanding, and there is no finer instrument for self-discovery and its resultant personal empowerment than the CORE Multidimensional Awareness Profile®. CORE MAP® measures and evaluates natural inclinations, preferred functioning modes, and personal effectiveness traits such as strengths, weaknesses, communication styles, relating styles, reactionary styles, tolerance, and achievement drive. No other instrument gives a fuller, more complete profile.
One of the most valuable resources any organization has is its people. The more directed and self-aware employees are, the better they function, both individually and in teams.
- Discover and capitalize on their strengths
- Diminish their weaknesses
- Appreciate and value the differences that exist among coworkers
- Gain the insights needed to achieve peak performance
CORE MAP® enables managers to:
- Gain valuable insights about each of their staff members
- Recognize what motivates and discourages each employee
- Communicate more effectively with employees
- Adjust their management style to get the best results from every employee
CORE IN RELATIONSHIPS
All relationships, whether personal or business related, require an understanding of self and others to be healthy and effective. The CORE Multidimensional Awareness Profile® can provide individuals with many of the insights so necessary to the development of great relationships.
Why use a Personality Inventory like CORE?